Madagascar hissers

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I bought a pair of hissers off dubia Roaches. Let see if I can get them to breed 9878A664-0C25-4109-80E2-C4D706BFEFF8.jpeg image.jpg

He is the lord after all :ROFLMAO: they have only hissed at me once so far and it was when I let them out the box. My skin crawled as I heard the noise:eek:

:LOL: Yes that’s why I asked are they easy for all or the big lord lmao . So you will be the judge . I love the gloves do they bite or they just wig you out ?

:LOL: Yes that’s why I asked are they easy for all or the big lord lmao . So you will be the judge . I love the gloves do they bite or they just wig you out ?
No they don’t bite. I was playing with dirt and also I read it’s best to handle with gloves because some ppl can get an allergy reaction from them. Better safe them sorry.

I’ll be PM @jamest0o0 in a week I’m sure asking my 101 questions that I know he loves to answer from me :)

No they don’t bite. I was playing with dirt and also I read it’s best to handle with gloves because some ppl can get an allergy reaction from them. Better safe them sorry.

I’ll be PM @jamest0o0 in a week I’m sure asking my 101 questions that I know he loves to answer from me :)
I know he gets the wrath of all us picking his brain , never mind all we send his way :) .

Because I love my insects so much enjoy y’all. They aren’t as bad as I though originally I’ve only hear them hiss once and what was the day I got them. I’m more scared of Imelda then I am of these guys

Back
Top Bottom