Madagascar Chameleons on TV

Kent67

Retired Moderator
FYI: As I mentioned in a previous thread, Steve Irwin did two episodes that focused on Madagascar. According to tvguide.com the episode that focuses on Malagasy reptiles is airing next Monday Sept. 3 at 5pm Pacific time on Animal Planet. For those who haven't seen it, it's quite funny in that they edit it so that it seems every panther chameleon croc hun pics up just bites the crap out of him, complete with bone crunching sound effects. Crawling around on his hands and knees looking for parsonii poop is funny too. Tvguide.com is also showing that an episode called "Island of Time" is supposed to air tomorrow night, but there are no details. Not sure if this is the other Malagasy episode or not, but "island of time" seems like a fitting description for Madagascar.

FYI: As I mentioned in a previous thread, Steve Irwin did two episodes that focused on Madagascar. According to tvguide.com the episode that focuses on Malagasy reptiles is airing next Monday Sept. 3 at 5pm Pacific time on Animal Planet. For those who haven't seen it, it's quite funny in that they edit it so that it seems every panther chameleon croc hun pics up just bites the crap out of him, complete with bone crunching sound effects. Crawling around on his hands and knees looking for parsonii poop is funny too. Tvguide.com is also showing that an episode called "Island of Time" is supposed to air tomorrow night, but there are no details. Not sure if this is the other Malagasy episode or not, but "island of time" seems like a fitting description for Madagascar.

Hey Thanks always interested in shows focused around Madagascar.
Thanks Again

Hey Kent.. do you have the name of the Steve Irwin show? I would like to tivo it.

Oh yeah, forgot. "Reptiles of the Lost Continent."

Don't suppose any techies could put it on a dvd for me so I can retire my vhs?

Here ya go:

Thursday, Sept. 28
6-7 p.m. ET/PT — Reptiles of the Lost Continent (Madagascar)
Animal Planet

Set the TIVO

I would check both days then to make sure you don't miss it. I got the info. from their site and didn't make it up.

Any chance that's last year's schedule? The 28th was on a Thursday last year and TVguide.com is showing different episodes airing next Thursday and Friday.

It could be but why wouldn't they list that. I go to Animal Planet and then type the title in the search, then choose steve irwin in the results.

Back
Top Bottom