Macumba's 4 year B-Day!!

jpowell86

Chameleon Enthusiast
I've had Macumba for 4 years today....so technically it's not her actual 4th bday from hatch day.....but we're still celebrating!! When I received her, she was in terrible shape from the importation process. It took a little while but she made a complete turn around and has been great ever since. The first attachment is a picture of my office where Macumba has sat with me everyday for years. She loves coming in here and perching at the top of the room on her free range. The second is of her exploring the fence line around my back yard. She absolutely loves her outside time. The third attachment is when I first got her. She was underweight, extremely dehydrated and had a respiratory infection. It took time, patience and $$ to get her back in shape, but now she is a gentle giant. Melleri are definitely not for the faint hearted, as they will most assuredly come in to this country needing immediate help and you will hold your breath until they stabilize. I love all my chams, but Macumba is a special one!!(Don't tell the others) I hope that I will get another 4 years with this magnificent chameleon!

Attachments

• IMAG0511.jpg
    IMAG0511.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMAG2265_1.jpg
    IMAG2265_1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMAG2152.jpg
    IMAG2152.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 215
Happy 4th birthday. A great reason to celebrate! I hope you have many more wonderful years together.

Thanks guys! I totally agree that they are amazing creatures!! The most amazing thing with Macumba is the power in her grip now. Even when she just sits on my hand calmly I can't help but wince, lol. You can't imagine the power in those feet!

Happy birthday! :) She really is a stunner, and from your setups and enthusiasm, I do believe she has an amazing life!
Cheers! :)

Back
Top Bottom