US Machakos Hills locale T. jacksonii jacksonii "Rainbows" CB babies

JacksJill

Website Manager
Staff member
Screen shot 2021-02-09 at 3.37.31 PM.png

I have a clutch from Trident and Falchion of males and females. They are all active and have great appetites.
They were born 9/22/2020. They have all been raised in individual cages and have been hand fed with a variety of gut loaded feeders. They have been carefully supplemented.

They have had 2 negative fecal tests and while that is not a guarantee it is reasonable to assume they are parasite free.

I'm pricing them at $175 each and expect shipping within the 48 states to be around 75$. Shipping will depend entirely on the weather here and at the buyers end. Local pick up is available in So Cal. (PM for details)
I have one or two unrelated year old Jack jacks if you are looking for a pair to breed in the future.

Buyers need to have their set up ready prior to arrival, T5 lighting, plants, misting, fogging etc. I am happy to help with questions on set up or care before and after the sale.

Chameleons are bred and sold by the individual "JacksJill" not Chameleon Forums

Males
05of13TFMale.jpg

08of13TFMale.jpg

12of13TFMale.jpg

Females
06of13TFFemale.jpg

11of13TFFemale.jpg

Last edited:
Steps out of the shadows and really considers adding a 2nd chameleon to my family. A rainbow Jackson will be my next chameleon and I know you take great care of your babies. Decisions......Decisions.....

Can you crossbreed 1 generation deep at all? (Siblings) if not I will have to hook up with someone and Loan my male and get a female and get a male to breed with. Looks like you could be someone to keep in mind. My pair is 6.5-7 months old finally getting moved into their 24x24x48 instead of their 16x16 tomorrow. Getting a little tight but they’re doing great!
444A5656-819D-4087-A479-5BB825B13B17.jpeg
B384191D-ED6C-444F-9635-F4580F8F6D14.jpeg

Goofy girl sleeping on the ceiling despite her tons of perches. Makes me excited to give her her taller enclosure. Makes me think she needs some height as she just started this

Attachments

• CFF2B162-44D1-4022-8A31-993E89A606E6.jpeg
    CFF2B162-44D1-4022-8A31-993E89A606E6.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 100
I would seriously advise against inbreeding especially anything as close as siblings. You won't know how closely related the parents were even if they were ranched or wild caught.
PM me if you want to talk about getting an unrelated female or stud service.

I would seriously advise against inbreeding especially anything as close as siblings. You won't know how closely related the parents were even if they were ranched or wild caught.
PM me if you want to talk about getting an unrelated female or stud service.
10-4 wait on these guys to get a bit more established and maybe we can work something out!

Back
Top Bottom