ma boi Jefficus!

DartsRule

This is my male blue bar Panther, Jefficus.
I imported them from the US here to Canada in Feb. He is now almost 9 months old and colouring up nicely. He has a great personality and absolutely loves to be taken out.
Also got a sibling female as well as unrelated female to breed with when old enough. Can't wait!

Attachments

• IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 170
This is my male blue bar Panther, Jefficus.
I imported them from the US here to Canada in Feb. He is now almost 9 months old and colouring up nicely. He has a great personality and absolutely loves to be taken out.
Also got a sibling female as well as unrelated female to breed with when old enough. Can't wait!

He's lovely.
Assuming you'll be breeding eventually - keep me in mind. I no longer breed for myself so I'll occasionally be in the market for additional animals. I live on Van island.

I also keep darts and am in the market for more of those too...

He's lovely.
Assuming you'll be breeding eventually - keep me in mind. I no longer breed for myself so I'll occasionally be in the market for additional animals. I live on Van island.

I also keep darts and am in the market for more of those too...

Will do Sandra. ;)
Send me a PM of what darts you currently have and looking for.

He looks great, and perfectly chilled sitting on your hand and with a camera / iphone in front of his face!

My guyz are cool with being on me, until I get got my camera, then they get all puffy and huffy :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom