Lump under tail

Tudatuda

I have been keeping an eye on my guy Diablo the past couple days because I haven’t noticed any poops in his cage. On closer inspection it seems he has a big lump under his tail (near vent) on his left side. I have read things about impacting or possible sperm plug impaction but I don’t know if that’s what it is. If it is, will it work itself out or if I need to find a vet for him? It’s tough where I live in Hawaii to find a reptile vet so im really hoping he will be okay.

About his set up:
He has an exoterra screen cage with the dual light kit. Ambient temp here in Hawaii is around 85-87f lately, so I've left the heat light off and just leave the UV lamp bc it’s so hot. We mist him by hand at least 5x a day with filtered spring water.

His diet is mostly crickets from petco and I gutload with cricket crack and a revolving wet component like collard /mustard greens, hibiscus flowers, bellpeppers, mango, carrot occasionally...
He’s been eating every day, about 4-5 small crickets but no poop... at least not that I can find.

03934023-8AD3-4A07-90EB-FD536A4CFB29.jpeg
ECCA404E-C315-4D90-BE53-D1E06AA9B3F8.jpeg
B3965226-B351-4BC5-A7CC-0E5D5D39B10C.jpeg
35DA844A-EDFE-4E9C-A909-EA0D9C2274DD.jpeg

I thought people where suppose to feed chams 5-10 crickets a day maybe it's different because you have a different cham

I thought people where suppose to feed chams 5-10 crickets a day maybe it's different because you have a different cham
He usually does eat more (around 10, more if they are true pinheads) but they’ve grown quite a bit since I bought them and they fill him up faster.

Back
Top Bottom