Luie is 5 Years Old Today (Pictures)

Jann, thank you for an awesome day! Good friends and GREAT food! Gosh, can I borrow Mike for a day lol....wow that enclosure of Padre's is something else, not to mention Padre himself!!!! Thank you to Mike too for your hospitality. It was fun meeting some of the other forum members!! Luie is the best Veild out there!!!

Thank you for all the kind words about my little man Luie. I think he had a good day spending most of it outside hanging in a tree soaking up some sun and posing for pictures. :)

happy birthday louie :D feels like only yesterday it was his 3rd birthday! He is such a handsome chameleon, and I love his streamlined casque, almost looks like slicked back hair :cool: and hello to you too Jann from me and my little zoo up north :p Will be able to post some outside pics of my boys soon! Weather is warming up and I will be able to start moving their stuff to the porch again.

Thanks for the nice comments and birthday wishes and the hello Kayla. I know your guys will be happy to get back outside. I really believe that FL has sone of the best chameleon weather.

Cute song David! Luie now has his own song. :)

Red's birthday bone from Carol. Red just had his birthday on April first and Carol gave Red this bone and brought Luie a hibiscus tree. Thank you Carol!

The bone picture and the party pictures were deleted so hear they are again.

redsbone001.jpg

Luies5thbdayparty4712006.jpg

Luies5thbdayparty4712009.jpg

Luies5thbdayparty4712015.jpg

Luies5thbdayparty4712012.jpg

Last edited:
I would have thanked you sooner but we're been so worries about the puppy that I'm only getting to it now. Thanks again for inviting us, Jonathan and I had a great time! Thank you so much for the delicious food. I loved meeting a few more of my forum friends in person, and it was fun to talk about it and all things chameleon.

Last edited:
Thank you Roa!

Olimpa, I'm glad that you and Jonathan could make it. I sure hope little Milou is off to a speedy recovery.

Happy hatch day Luie!! He's one of my favorite veileds AND he is one of the luckiest, having you as his mommy!

Greetz,

Wendy

Happy Hatch-Day, Luie! Wish I was closer to Florida, what a fun celebration! He is such a regal guy, I am sure he was enjoying the attention and sunshine. He is truly loved, and it brings me comfort to see that others celebrate their chameleon's hatch-days :)

Back
Top Bottom