Lucky bamboo/dracaena sanderiana plant

Vvwviolet

Is a sturdy lucky bamboo plant safe for chameleons? I found it on a safe plant list but want to double check.

It’s still relatively small. I am not getting a chameleon. For 5 months so it has time! I want to separate intertwined sections and secure them on the sides of the terrarium with zip tie suction cups

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 127
Another issue I’m finding is some of these are not sold right now as it is January but I will be patient
You would want to check lowes or home depot the inside nursery section. All of these are sold typically year round but may be harder to find in the winter.

Thank you I went to both this week and only found a pothos and one other plant I can’t remember the name. At this point they aren’t big enough to hold a chameleon so I’m hoping they grow before april

Thank you I went to both this week and only found a pothos and one other plant I can’t remember the name. At this point they aren’t big enough to hold a chameleon so I’m hoping they grow before april
We went to Walmart and they had $7 Pothos plants that were about 2 feet long in a 7inch pot. A perfect size at a steal of a price. Some stores also have clearance plants aka broken in some parts or too much stock.

Back
Top Bottom