LQQK what came UPS today....

ShaunaLynnA

I know I said I wasn't getting anymore besides my new Ankaramy who should arrive this week or next but....Look what came today :) I adopted another since I had an open cage and he needed a new home. He is a 3yr old BB Ambilobe, I had never seen then in person full size. He is to cute and so friendly! He is so gentle and loves to be held! Now we need name ideas as I forgot to ask his name! Anyhow please welsome my new addition!

His name is Pup that was what they called him since he is so gentle! Pup it shall stay cause I think it is cute!

HA HA I was quite certain that when you said in your last post "I won't be getting anymore chameleons because I am out of room" it wasn't true.

:p

HA HA I was quite certain that when you said in your last post "I won't be getting anymore chameleons because I am out of room" it wasn't true.

:p

Awe, Dez you got me! I couldn't resist his adorable face when I saw it and with the empty cage on hand why not. Now I am just awaiting my ankaramy to arrive and I will have my whole clan home! Haha but I guess there is always room for more as people say!

Awe, Dez you got me! I couldn't resist his adorable face when I saw it and with the empty cage on hand why not. Now I am just awaiting my ankaramy to arrive and I will have my whole clan home! Haha but I guess there is always room for more as people say!

Well if you happen to be interested in getting a little 5 month old female ambilobe, let me know, I have a few.

They are not related to Chameo so if you wanted to breed in the future...ya know... ;);)

Thanks and I will keep you in mind. I actually had to use my closet space for my bearded dragon dude. I don't know where I would put another cage though I am sure I would find a way. My mother thinks I should get into breeding with all the males I have but I dunno it is allot of work and from the reads a little scary if things go wrong with the momma. I am thinking about it though so who knows you may see me get into it before to lond!

Back
Top Bottom