Loving my Melleri (heavy pics)

jessica

Avid Member
I have aquired a couple little Melleri rescues a couple days ago. When I see chameleons in bad condition it always makes me appreciate my guys just that much more.

This time I decided to share with you guys :)

First up is my boy Joy. Yes I know he is a boy he shows me all the time lol

This is how he felt about having his photo taken lol

DSC_0323.jpg

So I used outside pictures from a couple weeks

DSC_01433.jpg

DSC_01633.jpg

I love how he looks like he is posing lol

DSC_0147.jpg

More pics coming!

Randy

Next is my Dandy Randy! s/he is my Fluxlizard baby and well shes not so much a baby any more ;)

DSC_00313.jpg

Why I buy cheap curtains lol

DSC_00293.jpg

Sweet face

DSC_00503-1.jpg

Enjoying a mist

DSC_03052.jpg

Now some food

DSC_0320.jpg

I just love this face lol

DSC_00414.jpg

Crab Man

Bestill my heart! My little guy Crabman :D He is a little camera shy so I don't bother him with the camera too much.

DSC_01893.jpg

Don't you hate it when this happens!

DSC_02972.jpg

Cricket!

DSC_00035.jpg

DSC_00016.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I love them all! Joy has some of the most gorgeous colors but Randy does have the sweetest little face. Poor Crabman. Too bad he wouldn't show off his colors for a pic. They look great Jessica!

I love them all! Joy has some of the most gorgeous colors but Randy does have the sweetest little face. Poor Crabman. Too bad he wouldn't show off his colors for a pic. They look great Jessica!

Thanks Jann these guys are such a blast to keep! Crab man is the baby so he gets a little upset he cant play with the big guys lol When he is showing off he had an amazing teal color, may be one day I'll catch it on camera.

Awesome. I want one, but I would need more room. I might have to move my collection outside if I ever get a mellers.

melleri

they all look great! The top is a rescue? Looks pretty good except for a few rub marks. The second one is your fluxlizard one - looks a lot like mine from the same group! where did crabman come from? looks like he still has his rostral horn? all of them look really great - thanks for sharing

I should not even look at melleri pictures. They all seen to be telling me I need a mellers in my life. I really hate decisions. Your group is nice, very, very nice.

they all look great! The top is a rescue? Looks pretty good except for a few rub marks. The second one is your fluxlizard one - looks a lot like mine from the same group! where did crabman come from? looks like he still has his rostral horn? all of them look really great - thanks for sharing

Hi Chris Thank you for the compliment!

No Joy is not a rescue, he along with Crab man were FOB (fresh of the boat) WC I received in September. I have no idea how Crab man survived the import/export process since he was a hatchling when I got him. He did how ever have a row of teeth knocked out.

Thank you so much EVERYONE! There is just something about Melleri, I just love them ;)

I should not even look at melleri pictures. They all seen to be telling me I need a mellers in my life. I really hate decisions. Your group is nice, very, very nice.

Haha funny thing Laurie is I thought about you when I was posting the pictures! Could it be the 16' tree you just bought ;)

I know when you are ready you will have one an oh what a spoiled chameleon it will be :D

Back
Top Bottom