Love this blue colour :)

ZuggieTheCham

zuggie1
zuggie1
zuggie1
zuggie1

Can anyone see them?? I've uploaded some to photobucket and then in advanced options clicked image link and then copied the link to that ????????

Good good coz I can't see them when I click on them :( and he was basking on that one lol and he goes all blue when he's chilled out :D

in the future just right click the pic you want to post and copy image location, then when you go to post it in forums just click the insert image button (the little cream colored one) paste the url in there.

either that or type [ img ] "URL HERE" [ /img ] with no spaces

and if your talking about the blue on his neck agreed thats a very pretty color

photo-3.jpg

I'm on the iPhone so don't know what other way to do it, As on here it says I have exceeded my limit so I have to use something else to get pics up anyone know any easy way on the iPhone ??? And I'm talking about the pic were his whole body is blue :)

photo-1.jpg

lol im really not sure what youre doing wrong here, it looks like rather than using the image location youre just using the entire url for your photobucket. you want to (depending on your operating system) right click the photo and then click "copy image location", you can either do that or click "view image info" and the right click the url and then copy it there and paste it. within the
. older operating systems i think you find the direct url under properties. if you can click it or right click it and "veiw image" that will also show you the url within the box at the top of your browser.

as far as mac OS and iphones go.... i have no flippin clue. see if the veiw image thing works for ya. otherwise you can keep posting the links and ill set them up visible to the forum :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom