Love me Love my Bugs!!

Neverland

My boyfriend hates my bugs :-(
maybe its because there all in my bedroom! Haha...
Currently co-habiting with us i have..

Crickets.. Yak :-(
Locusts! I like these just not sure they eat anything i try to gut load!
Butterworms.. Juicy!
Calci/Phoenix worms. Wish they were bigger!
Morios.. Noisey monsters!
Waxworms.. For when a gold star is needed!
Mealworms.. That just seem to be repopulating themselves!
And my beloved Silkys.. Which are doing very well and Rocco loves them!

...I think its about time i cleared out the spare bedroom which is full of my clothes and turned it into my bug room!
Variety is key after all!

My girlfriend is forever getting on at me about crickets lose around the house, they really don't bover me at all, the only thing that freaks me out is a abult dubi roach running past your feet lol

My girlfriend is forever getting on at me about crickets lose around the house, they really don't bover me at all, the only thing that freaks me out is a abult dubi roach running past your feet lol

Eeewww yukky!! Haha.. Where do you get your dubias from in the UK? I dnt think Im brave enough to.keep them haha

I brought a load of e bay and I breed my own but you can get them from a few places online, livefood direct, silkworm store, swell reptiles are the ones I buy my feeders of. They arnt to bad really just horrible as adults but my chams love them! And they are a really good feeder if you do get some get the dubi they carnt climb or fly like some others can

I brought a load of e bay and I breed my own but you can get them from a few places online, livefood direct, silkworm store, swell reptiles are the ones I buy my feeders of. They arnt to bad really just horrible as adults but my chams love them! And they are a really good feeder if you do get some get the dubi they carnt climb or fly like some others can

Thanks ill have a look... Even crickets scare me Im such a fanny haha

I have bugs all over the house! crick and dubia tubs in the basement, silkies are in a plastic terrarium on my kitchen table, blue bottle fly maggots in the fridge next to the Dannin yogurt, and waxies in my wine fridge ;)

This reminds me, we havent served hornworms in a long time, hmmmm!!

Back
Top Bottom