Louie is doing alot better

keanmu

Well, I have a different chameleon if compared to the one I received.

He is ALOT more active in his new enclosure, he no longer spends all day resting his chin on one branch and not moving. Everytime I look he's moved to a different place. His balance and grip now seem good and he's no longer falling off branches. He moves alot faster too.

He's still a little thin but better than he was and his casque is filling up a little. I must be doing something right, eh?

The water fountain has gone and i'm currenty giving him water from a pippete a few times a day. Sometimes he opens his mouth for it, sometimes he's not interested. I only give him what he wants.

Still hand feeding him but i'm now also leaving 2 crickets in with him (target practice) and he's managed to catch some of them.

He still has a huge appetite but if he'll eat i'm going to keep filling him up until he's a better weight.

He's getting used to me now too and comes out of his hiding place to see me when I open the door of the reptibreeze. Looking for food I suppose.

Thanks for your time.

glad he's improving.
glad you did decide to remove the waterfall
have you considered trying a dripper again? and bowl feeding? this would give him opportunity to drink when you're not there, and better odds for catching food?

I'm really glad to here that your Louie is doing better. I'm with Sandra on trying the dripper and cup feeding. :)

Back
Top Bottom