lost my chameleon

id be looking high up on the roof, hope u find him, mine got out one day but he just went up on top of his cage and waited till morning, still freaked me out tho, i could imagine lossing my little guy, best of luck

Lol, check the date on this thread. 2007, your a bit late for advice

Check this 1 out i live in the U.K and the temperature is not so hot. I lost my Veiled Chameleon i left the window open and the door so he could have gone anywhere. We looked all over the place to no joy. we gave up on the search after a week and thought that was that only to find him 2 weeks later in the back garden. so we lost our chameleon for 3 weeks i still cant believe it. so dont lose hope if you have lost yours you never know what will happen. Peace chameleon brothers

So looking here quite funny cos i sometimes lose my fella.maybe cos i let him out to do his own thing. I go about my things forget he is in freedom land :) But i normally find Him top of curtain rail ;)

chameleons will always try and get to the highest point in the room, if your looking around head level your prob not gonna find him

They almost hide right in front of ur face. I lost my first Chan, I spent all day freaking out, crying, and panicking. Sat down at my green design desk and she was sleeping on it. Perfectly blended into the color. I have had geckos and monitors get lose and they always end up in the closet. Good luck, hope u find him=)

I seen it was a rather old post but I just found it amazing to see all the people who posted about loosing their chams XD

Well I'm one of the people who lost a Cham! I had all my guys outside one day...And the hinge on one of the cages popped off and My male Veiled was GONE for a total of 3 days! My husband told me to give up..and we were packing to move in a couple weeks..I was not going to give up till we moved out...anyways every morning before work I would go outside look around..and nothing..come home at night with a flash light...and still nothing...the 3rd day he was lost "I was Off" and I looked up "Not sure why??" and I saw him on the corner of out 2 story house!!! My neighbor jumped on the roof from his side and i jumped on the roof from the front "building was a triplex single story you can jump up on and the second story...anyways I couldnt jump to the second story I'm only 5'4 and not a jumper! haha..Anyways my cham managed to turn around from his hind legs hanging from the corner of the roof..and headed up the power lines!!! Ahhh...I was just so happy I found him!!!! I still have him to! :)

Back
Top Bottom