lost my chameleon

Hey, I have had a baby veiled chameleon for less then a month and I already lost him. I don’t know how but he got out of his cage. His cage is in the living room area and the area is big. I’m concerned that he’s going to die because the house isn’t humid enough and the temperature is not what it should be for him. I have been reading all of the comments but I like to over think. Someone please help me figure out how to get him back in his cage.

Hey, I have had a baby veiled chameleon for less then a month and I already lost him. I don’t know how but he got out of his cage. His cage is in the living room area and the area is big. I’m concerned that he’s going to die because the house isn’t humid enough and the temperature is not what it should be for him. I have been reading all of the comments but I like to over think. Someone please help me figure out how to get him back in his cage.
This thread is over 8yrs old. You'll get a better response creating your own thread.

He's on the wires behind your TV. Or your dog ate him, one or the other. Start your own thread.

I found my fattailed under the water heater. I had to think like a fat tailed, "ok i want to be in a crack somewhere that is warm and dark". So just think like a chameleon " i want to be somewhere where i can see the bugs, but the bugs cant see me".

I found my fattailed under the water heater. I had to think like a fat tailed, "ok i want to be in a crack somewhere that is warm and dark". So just think like a chameleon " i want to be somewhere where i can see the bugs, but the bugs cant see me".
Yep, those vines behind the TV are the perfect spot! Nice and high, warm....

If you haven't already go around the house with a flashlight tonight and look for the bright green spot. They practically glow at night.
Look in the cage again. I can't count the times I've lost mine in plain view.

Back
Top Bottom