Lost in a Lavender Forest: Cypress

TheSmokeyChameleon

Established Member
My first ever chameleon, Cypress, the blue barred ambilobe panther.
He's a lover, always reachin to be held. And he's always playing on the lavender buds, whether or not they can support him!

OlJTQYH.jpg

Love the side by side pics! Will have to show me how you did that as I am still new on navigating on this forum and utilizing it's sources. Will send an update of Stewie on his stages of growth too. Thanks for sharing!

Love the side by side pics! Will have to show me how you did that as I am still new on navigating on this forum and utilizing it's sources. Will send an update of Stewie on his stages of growth too. Thanks for sharing!

I actually have a separate collage app that I used to put the pictures side by side :)

Cypress hit a new milestone the other day! Since his cage is rather large, I have a "crib" inside of it for him that he would chill in during the day so it was easier to find his food. Yesterday instead of putting him in it in the morning like normal, I just moved one of his vines to lead into it, just to see if he could figure it out. And he did! I took a shower and came back and he was down there hunting! He did the same thing today too. Love my unique little man :love:
Oh and he also "hunts" for water now haha, instead of just licking it off the plants and vines, he now hunts and shoots at water droplets! I don't know if this is normal but it's pretty hilarious to watch. He gets very excited when I start misting the cage haha

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom