Lost chameleon in Navarre, FL

MrRabbit215

Hello, I am here in Navarre, FL for a vacation.
My chameleon, Abbas, wiggled out of a crack in his travel cage outside this morning between 6:00 AM and 8:00 AM.

There are a few trees next to the house, some Chinese tallow and pine trees with vines on the trees.

He is a piebald adult veiled chameleon. He’s over a foot long. I’ve had him for almost 2 years.

I’m asking if anyone in the Navarre area has a female adult veiled to help lure him in or if y’all have any tips to help me find him at night.

The wooded area is about 4,000 square feet, (about the area of two houses).

He’s an angry dude and he was too happy to be outside. He’s lived outside all summer. Except for a few days in my new apartment.
CBC5B211-B8B2-4B6D-A2A0-27ADC32E8626.jpeg

(Picture of Abbas in his permanent cage last month loving the hot weather)

I'm from Navarre, but can't help, but are you at the beach or on the mainland. If you're on the mainland be sure to watch out for bears😳. I wish you the best.

Ask if her female is an adult veiled. I will put in an award for doing so gas money and helping money.

Her chameleon was two years old in March. It’s a baby she got from me, that I hatched. I messaged her, but she’s working and I have not heard back from her yet.

We have found him about 30-40 feet up a magnolia tree. Any suggestions for 24/7 animal rescues in the area? Fire department doesn’t want the liability in injuring him
Tree trimmers will sometimes help get cats out of trees. Maybe you could try that route?

Back
Top Bottom