Looking to sell, possibly sick chameleon, nothing i can do. Please help me!!

ok, i havent been on here for a while because i have been trying to deal with some chameleon problems. he wont eat, so hes not getting any calcium. i havent seem him poop for several weeks. he drinks plenty of water daily, so thats okay i guess....but he has developed giant bump on his head, it hasnt gotten any bigger or smaller, it kinda looks like a wart.

my mom is stupid and doesnt see anything wrong with him..i want to sell him for his sake, maybe some1 out there can take care of him.

im only home a few days a week and i try to take the best care of him i can, but my mom doesnt take proper care of him.

i feel like a terrible person right now :(
we have NO money we can barely afford to feed him, there is no way in hell we could take him to the vet.

i just dont know what to do :(:(:(
im very sorry....please help

seriously? wow thanks, i love my chameleon to death but theres nothing i can do...again im very sorry i try to take the best care of him i can..i just feel like a terrible, bad person right now :'(

seriously? wow thanks, i love my chameleon to death but theres nothing i can do...again im very sorry i try to take the best care of him i can..i just feel like a terrible, bad person right now :'(

you are doing the right thing by trying to find him a home. I am sure you have done the best you can.

Back
Top Bottom