Looking to sell my chameleon

dillchameleon

Hi!
I have had my veiled chameleon, “Dill” for about 4 months. It’s been really hard to keep up with his care because I’m in school and going to college soon. As much as I love him, I think it would be best for us both if I sold him. I am only looking to sell Dill himself, not including his cage or anything because I want to get another chameleon in a few years when life calms down a bit :). If you are in the Kansas City, MO area or know someone who is please feel free to respond to this thread and we can get in contact

Hi!
I have had my veiled chameleon, “Dill” for about 4 months. It’s been really hard to keep up with his care because I’m in school and going to college soon. As much as I love him, I think it would be best for us both if I sold him. I am only looking to sell Dill himself, not including his cage or anything because I want to get another chameleon in a few years when life calms down a bit :). If you are in the Kansas City, MO area or know someone who is please feel free to respond to this thread and we can get in contact
I have a friend in KC looking to adopt a chameleon. Could you shoot me your contact info so I can put you two in touch?

Back
Top Bottom