Looking to ID enclosure

Horaceunit

Established Member
Ebay find. Seems to be in new condition but unfortunately the seller had it for awhile and couldn't remember the brand. Just wondering if anyone can ID it for me? One detail: it doesn't have a knob for the door which I will remedy. Has a fixed top and bottom screen on the front and a hinged door in-between.
20210608_080350.jpg

20210608_080232.jpg

Attachments

• 20210608_080320.jpg
    20210608_080320.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 70
I may be wrong, but it looks like an older Reptibreeze design. I had one like it years ago. They have since done away with that top section and just have a single large door with the bottom opening.

No, this is the older model Dragon strand enclosure... I have the older model wide format. You can tell by the latches and the way their is a top panel on the door.

It looks like it is in excellent condition. What are they asking for it? Does it come with the drip easy pan or just the cage?

Thanks guys! I also posted this on the Facebook page and Bill Strand said it was an older cage from LL reptile. The good thing is some of the dragon stand accessories like the dragon ledges, trays, and hydration mounts will fit which is a big plus and the main reason I wanted to ID it! I really appreciate the input though!

No, this is the older model Dragon strand enclosure... I have the older model wide format. You can tell by the latches and the way their is a top panel on the door.

It looks like it is in excellent condition. What are they asking for it? Does it come with the drip easy pan or just the cage?
I already snagged it up! It was less than what I was seeing the same size reptibreeze for. Although they seem to be hard to get currently.

There is a very subtle trick to this. I use the same team that used to make the "LLL Cage" so our cages looked very similar. I made a number of changes including removing the rusting parts, but in those first months the tell tale difference between the Dragon Strand and LLL cages was that all of the Dragon Strand cages had door handles. I HATED trying to open the doors by wedging my fingers between the panels! This was circa 2014.

There is a very subtle trick to this. I use the same team that used to make the "LLL Cage" so our cages looked very similar. I made a number of changes including removing the rusting parts, but in those first months the tell tale difference between the Dragon Strand and LLL cages was that all of the Dragon Strand cages had door handles. I HATED trying to open the doors by wedging my fingers between the panels! This was circa 2014.
Ahhh ok so this one although very similar to my older model medium tall is the LLL cage because it does not have the handle? I will make sure to look for that moving forward. The only aspect that made me pause was the hinges on this one because they are metal and mine are the plastic. But I thought maybe I had an upgraded hinge.

So sorry @Horaceunit I gave you incorrect info. :(

Ahhh ok so this one although very similar to my older model medium tall is the LLL cage because it does not have the handle? I will make sure to look for that moving forward. The only aspect that made me pause was the hinges on this one because they are metal and mine are the plastic. But I thought maybe I had an upgraded hinge.

The number of people that could make this differentiation could be counted on one hand with fingers left over!

Nah! All info is good!

Back
Top Bottom