looking to get into crested geckos...

Oh my gosh, Sang, they are so easy to care for. My 10-year-old daughter has 2 of them. They are cute, sweet, but not active during the day like chameleons are. I don't think there could be an easier reptile to care for. They live a long time, too.

Yeah. They sound a lot easier than chameleons. :) I'm excited!!!

Yeah. They sound a lot easier than chameleons. :) I'm excited!!!

Have fun! My daughter already had a male, then someone gave her the female. For some strange reason, my husband has drawn the line and said she can't breed the geckos. I guess he thinks I have enough distractions in my life!

Have fun! My daughter already had a male, then someone gave her the female. For some strange reason, my husband has drawn the line and said she can't breed the geckos. I guess he thinks I have enough distractions in my life!
i'm pretty excited. i'm already planning for like 200 of them! LOL. just breed them and tell him it's cham eggs and when they hatch, just say oops...how did that happen. ;)

I'm going to get a pair to breed. I can't just get a pet, I have to breed them! It's part of the fun IMO.

I know what you mean! I was going to have several months before a new clutch of Panthers hatch so I decided to give Cresties a shot. I picked up a trio of adults and got my first pair of eggs after the first month. Now 8 eggs incubating with the first pair ready to hatch any day. They would not be a pet I would keep if it were not for the breeding process because they are not active at all during the day. I had to look for a while before I found adult aged cresties worth breeding.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom