Looking to buy a Pygmy setup!

FranPhilip

Hey guys, i have been looking around and i found some pygmys but im not going to buy them until i have a complete set up all ready to go, and i was wondering if anybody on here would have anything to sell? because that would be an awesome bit of help :D

Im not sure if its worth it to get a setup shipped out to you.
But i always find myself looking at garage sales, or even petco, when they have their "1.00 per gallon sale" which is definately cheaper than going out and buying them full price. Also, Craigslist, and Kijiji. I found my 12x12x12 there for really cheap i think it was around 15.00. plus it came with a background and some wood. Or check around locally. Hope this helps.

What part of California are you from? I have a 12x12x18 zoomed terrarium fully setup with live plants and a fake pothos. It has 1 1/2 hydroballs, 3 inches of coco fiber/ bark mix. A nice bark background. I use to house a 1.3 colony of brevs in there. I recently sold them and I am working with a single 1.5 colony now instead of the 5 different ones I had before. It's kind of sad but that's what happens when u move to a small place. I also have a zoo med light fixture for it. the only thing u need is a 5.0 reptisun bulb and your ready to go. PM me if ur interested. Must be able to pick it up. It's not worth it to ship it.

Sorry bro, I just started using the tank again. If you are in the area I do put together terrariums but it will obviously cost you. Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom