Looking for XXL cage for my veiled chameleon

Jeko

Hi, I am looking for XXL screen cage for my chameleon, does anyone have any suggestions or links that I can take a look?
Thanks!

yeah, I'm gonna get him a mansion
Do it my friend....with some pavement driveway straight out to the outdoor sun....remember the natural sun ray are better than all those Man made UVB!!
Keep us posted when the mansion is done.

Do it my friend....with some pavement driveway straight out to the outdoor sun....remember the natural sun ray are better than all those Man made UVB!!
Keep us posted when the mansion is done.
I actually want to get him some curio cabinet but setting up takes time ....

I actually want to get him some curio cabinet but setting up takes time ....
A curio cabinet...so u want to display him like some Veiled trophy n dishes...my imagination is running wild right now brother Jeko....

I will say the bigger the better..modify the glass screen
Keepsakes+Eden+House+Two+Way+Sliding+Door+Curio%2FDisplay+Case.jpg

A curio cabinet...so u want to display him like some Veiled trophy n dishes...my imagination is running wild right now brother Jeko....
Yo calm down man ! Or I will display you in curio cabinet ...:))) I don't need your sarcasm when I ask questions...

Last edited:
Ok no problem but i wasnt serious or something though :))
No worry man its all good by Alphakenc....its a freaking forum here. Why get too serious...Plus I be way too big in that cabinet ..it wont fit at all .
Do u like the size pic I show u or u need bigger?

No worry man its all good by Alphakenc....its a freaking forum here. Why get too serious...Plus I be way too big in that cabinet ..it wont fit at all .
Yeah it
yeah that is perfect

I bought one on Amazon. But, I purchased the Dragonstrands separately. You need them to secure the sides of your cage and attach fun things like vines and toys.
I buy parakeet toys (like color beaded ladders and popsicle sticks to climb on). They are non-toxic and VERY cheap! My pet Veiled "Ranger" loves his house. XXL cage is the ONLY way to go!

Attachments

• rangerapr5-5.jpg
    rangerapr5-5.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom