looking for something new to do...

i havent been too busy today, and have been here on the forums every chance i could checking posts, and trying to help my fellow community. cham talk is cool, but lets just chat!

whats everyone up to this evening/day and where are my Canadians at?? :D

Just got back from the gym and a killer workout! Going to watch some trash tv, then time to feed/clean rodents. That's my exciting life LOL

Is Canadian but just not living in Canada anymore :(

... what's goin on... hm... just finished feeding the dogs and the rabbits, letting the boys finish up a Simpsons episode and then shuffling them off to bed, Then it's me time :) possibly settling in with a mudslide or 2 :p feed my gecko, possibly take him out and watch some TV together, and yes he actually watches tv ( I have a pic of it if you'd like to see ) depending on if he's in the mood, maybe a little backgammon then bed.

Just got back from the gym and a killer workout! Going to watch some trash tv, then time to feed/clean rodents. That's my exciting life LOL
im very jelouse of your exciting life! lol other the feeding rodents, you did something i've been too lazy to do the last few days,,,workout! congrats! lol
and what do you mean "trash t.v" :S

Is Canadian but just not living in Canada anymore :(
well that sucks.. come back! lol
... what's goin on... hm... just finished feeding the dogs and the rabbits, letting the boys finish up a Simpsons episode and then shuffling them off to bed, Then it's me time :) possibly settling in with a mudslide or 2 :p feed my gecko, possibly take him out and watch some TV together, and yes he actually watches tv ( I have a pic of it if you'd like to see ) depending on if he's in the mood, maybe a little backgammon then bed.
lol funny post man, kickin the boys to bed, then a late night watching tv pounding mudslides with the gecko. hahaha ive got the raddest picture in my mind right now, i can see that gecko chuggin like a champ lol.

Right here, lol.
I just got back from eating one of the best dinners I've had in a while.
Sushi, shrimp and crab legs...mmmmmmm...
ohhhhh what i'd do for shrimp. i make homemade shrimp that will slap you like chuck norris! lol glad you had an awsome dinner and hope you dont get sick from the sushi or crab *fingers crossed* lol

Oh you should be jealous LOL :p I feed dogs, cats, parrots and chameleons in the morning, but that's for another chat.

I joined the gym last year, but wasn't feeling well enough to go during the summer (major depression hit), and had a hard time starting back in the fall. I went back the end of 2010, and I've been going like a machine! I go everyday until I've totally exhausted myself, then have a "veg" day where I sleep most of the day. Then I'm back at it. Really seems to work for me.

As for "trash tv", my currrent fave is "Operation Repo". It is so so bad, yet I am compelled to watch it LOL.

Probably should get off the computer and feed the rats -- they're staring at me, claiming they haven't been fed in the last 6 weeks or so. "Lies Rats, all lies!!". Very crafty little creatures. Have to feed Wendell, the guinea pig, but she's usually pretty calm about stuff like that. It's those 10 rat eyes starting at me ... Naughty little creatures LOL

:DJust got done eating an apple with Peanut Butter (still hungry, trying to control myself) and also finished drawing up my Cham. tattoo i'll be getting monday. Other than that, i'll go along with the pet talk. I have my 2 Guinea Pigs roaming my bedroom right now crapping all over the place, need to mist the Geckos, then off to bed... Oh and I need to feed my 7 toads.:rolleyes:

Still on the forums, rats still staring at me. Good thing they're in their cage, otherwise they might start nibbling me. Mmmm ... noms ...

Are you going to post your cham tattoo drawing when you're done?

I found tattoos so exciting and addictive at first, and now I'm so blah about it. I want to get my back finished, and something on my left arm, but I keep putting off making appointments. So much flesh to colour, such a lazy ass LOL

Wendell just starting squeaking. Un momento ...

Still on the forums, rats still staring at me. Good thing they're in their cage, otherwise they might start nibbling me. Mmmm ... noms ...

I found tattoos so exciting and addictive at first, and now I'm so blah about it. I want to get my back finished, and something on my left arm, but I keep putting off making appointments. So much flesh to colour, such a lazy ass LOL

Wendell just starting squeaking. Un momento ...

Yes, my sketch is posted on my thread now. I still need to clean it up a bit and add the color but so far so good. Tattoos are addicting and if I had the money :rolleyes: my whole body would be tattooed. If you don't like the sking your in, COVER IT IN TATTOOS! ;)

I'll check out the thread tomorrow, because I should really get off this damn computer LOL. I have the cash, but for some reason have lost the will. My husband hates tattoos, so I won't have my arms and neck done, but I HATE the skin I'm in, so I cover it! I'm so bad now that I'll see someone with a beautiful back or nice arms, and I'll think "what a beautiful canvas, too bad there's nothing on it". That from someone who hated tattoos 15 years ago LOL

Oh you should be jealous LOL :p I feed dogs, cats, parrots and chameleons in the morning, but that's for another chat.

I joined the gym last year, but wasn't feeling well enough to go during the summer (major depression hit), and had a hard time starting back in the fall. I went back the end of 2010, and I've been going like a machine! I go everyday until I've totally exhausted myself, then have a "veg" day where I sleep most of the day. Then I'm back at it. Really seems to work for me.
thats so awsome Lisa, good for you! I need that momentum!
As for "trash tv", my currrent fave is "Operation Repo". It is so so bad, yet I am compelled to watch it LOL.

Probably should get off the computer and feed the rats -- they're staring at me, claiming they haven't been fed in the last 6 weeks or so. "Lies Rats, all lies!!". Very crafty little creatures. Have to feed Wendell, the guinea pig, but she's usually pretty calm about stuff like that. It's those 10 rat eyes starting at me ... Naughty little creatures LOL
this is by far one of the funniest things i've read all day! thanks for the laugh! :D

:DJust got done eating an apple with Peanut Butter (still hungry, trying to control myself) and also finished drawing up my Cham. tattoo i'll be getting monday. Other than that, i'll go along with the pet talk. I have my 2 Guinea Pigs roaming my bedroom right now crapping all over the place, need to mist the Geckos, then off to bed... Oh and I need to feed my 7 toads.:rolleyes:mmm PB! cant wait to see the tat when its all done! im on the same boat with you, misting the geckos and frog and then bedzkis

you and those damn rats Lisa! lol are they your pets or are they feeders for something. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THEYRE YOUR PETS! :eek:

Wendell just starting squeaking. Un momento ...enough said... lol

Done! Plus the litter box. I guess I'm off to bed ...have a greattttt sleep you!!! :D

Yes, my sketch is posted on my thread now. I still need to clean it up a bit and add the color but so far so good. Tattoos are addicting and if I had the money :rolleyes: my whole body would be tattooed. If you don't like the sking your in, COVER IT IN TATTOOS! ;)i have like 8 tattoos, my main ones are a BC RICH Warrior guitar covering my whole leg calf, the Used rose on my forearm, a half sleeve Koi, half sleave nautical stares on my other arm with my initials in old english. i also have some odds and ends. but i honestly want to get them ALL removed and start over, start cleaner. ive also had my eyebrow, snakebite lips and labret, 1/2'' plugs, top ear, pin holes on both ears, my tongue and my nose. but i ended up taking them all out, kept only my nose and got my eyebrow redone a week ago.,[/QUOTE]

lol funny post man, kickin the boys to bed, then a late night watching tv pounding mudslides with the gecko. hahaha ive got the raddest picture in my mind right now, i can see that gecko chuggin like a cham lol

First it's WOman :D and yeah it was kind of a fun night. Mudslides, geckos, backgammon and Happy Gilmore :) my exciting life... here... hope this helps with your visual comcept of geckos watching tv :) hopefully it doesn't suffer in comparison to the rad image you already had in your head. I didn't give him any mudslides tho, Eros being underage and all that :D

358709056261-zuaVq.jpeg
358709016837-SscTT.jpeg

Sorry my cellphone doesn't take good pix in dim lighting :( in the left pic you can clearly see him looking directly aty the tv, in the right one he turned slightly, I think my huge white blob of a boxer/bulldog in the right of the pic (you can see part of him just off my right knee) farted or grunted and caught his attention for a sec.

I've been wanting to move back to Canada, I do hold duel citizenship so it wouldn't be a huge deal but I was wanting to go warmer not colder than where I am now but with the state of the mess goin on here in the states Canada seems more and more appealing every day regardless of temps.

First it's WOman :D and yeah it was kind of a fun night. Mudslides, geckos, backgammon and Happy Gilmore :) my exciting life... here... hope this helps with your visual comcept of geckos watching tv :) hopefully it doesn't suffer in comparison to the rad image you already had in your head. I didn't give him any mudslides tho, Eros being underage and all that :D

358709056261-zuaVq.jpeg
358709016837-SscTT.jpeg

Sorry my cellphone doesn't take good pix in dim lighting :( in the left pic you can clearly see him looking directly aty the tv, in the right one he turned slightly, I think my huge white blob of a boxer/bulldog in the right of the pic (you can see part of him just off my right knee) farted or grunted and caught his attention for a sec.

I've been wanting to move back to Canada, I do hold duel citizenship so it wouldn't be a huge deal but I was wanting to go warmer not colder than where I am now but with the state of the mess goin on here in the states Canada seems more and more appealing every day regardless of temps.

hahah thats soo cute. and my appologies Miss. :) happy gilmore! havent seen that movie in forever. is it still just as funny when bob barker kicks sandlers ass? and is it just as funny still when the guy keeps yelling out jackass? haha

OMG yes it is still as funny as ever. I've seen it about a hundred times and it STILL makes me laugh, esp. when Barker kicks Happy's a$$. Oh yeah... Jackass... I use tht ALL the time and no one (except other Sandler fans) know what I'm talkin about. No worries on the gender confusion :) I guess I should put a name or something in my signature area huh.

Yes, my sketch is posted on my thread now. I still need to clean it up a bit and add the color but so far so good. Tattoos are addicting and if I had the money :rolleyes: my whole body would be tattooed. If you don't like the sking your in, COVER IT IN TATTOOS! ;)i have like 8 tattoos, my main ones are a BC RICH Warrior guitar covering my whole leg calf, the Used rose on my forearm, a half sleeve Koi, half sleave nautical stares on my other arm with my initials in old english. i also have some odds and ends. but i honestly want to get them ALL removed and start over, start cleaner. ive also had my eyebrow, snakebite lips and labret, 1/2'' plugs, top ear, pin holes on both ears, my tongue and my nose. but i ended up taking them all out, kept only my nose and got my eyebrow redone a week ago.,[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is awesome. I LOVE tattoos and piercings and think they are BEAUTIFUL if you know how to wear and put them together. Some people look awful with them but most are SEXY! Lol!

Spent half the night up waiting for the man to come and fix my almost new furnace that broke down....and the gas leak that I didn't know I had....the gas company red tagged my furnace. At least I have heaters in the reptile rooms so the critters stayed warm. It was down to 10C in the rest of my house.

Then today I had to shovel snow....but at least it was light.

Back
Top Bottom