Looking for some help with id if any one can

Razieil

Hi people new to chameleons but picked up this guy he was labeled as a blue bar nosy mitsio but on looking a bit more into things that does not seem to be true he may be a cross any help woukd be greatfull
FB_IMG_1487937257064.jpg
20170224_115046.jpg
20170222_134627.jpg
20170222_134617.jpg

No, doesn't look dieago suarez. He also doesn't look like a pure locale. Maybe ambilobe/mitsio cross? Give him a few more months to color a bit, then post more pics.
Ok thank you for the advice i was thinking he may be a cross ambi/mitsio as i said reading up on things the only guys who have blue or red baring are the ambi locales but any way just wanted to know as was looking to breed but if he is a cross then i will not be breeding him

Ok thank you for the advice i was thinking he may be a cross ambi/mitsio as i said reading up on things the only guys who have blue or red baring are the ambi locales but any way just wanted to know as was looking to breed but if he is a cross then i will not be breeding him
Why won't you breed him if he is a cross? I think you could make some cool colors

I have never heard of a blue bar nosy mitsio so I'm also guessing it's a cross between a blue bar ambilobe and a nosy mitsio...
Then again, I don't know all panther locales and their variations by head and I bet people just make up whatever as well.

Why won't you breed him if he is a cross? I think you could make some cool colors
Because it would be unfair to the breeders out there that try to keep the locales as just the locales and it is hard enough trying to pass on them on a a cross as a lot of p
As said i an new to chams but from reading up on things it is not a very desierd idea on crossing locales i could be wrong and to be honest if i was honest when moving the guys on telling people they could be a cross then i suppose it woukd be ok

Because it would be unfair to the breeders out there that try to keep the locales as just the locales and it is hard enough trying to pass on them on a a cross as a lot of p

As said i an new to chams but from reading up on things it is not a very desierd idea on crossing locales i could be wrong and to be honest if i was honest when moving the guys on telling people they could be a cross then i suppose it woukd be ok
I think there a plenty of people out there who love crosses. I love crosses. I don't think it's unfair to anyone as long as you are selling them as crosses and not pures. There are plenty of pure locals out there and I don't think you breeding your guy would have any effect on the breeders who have pures. But he is your guy so you may do what you please with him.

Back
Top Bottom