Looking for screen enclosure in nj/pa asap!

champhoto

I need to find a pet store in New Jersey or Philadelphia pa area that has a good reptile selection. Specifically I am looking for a large screen enclosure that stands at least 4ft. My Veild Chameleon is a free range Chameleon and has getting extra adventurous. She use to just leave her tree to go up the curtains but now is making her way from the living room to the bedroom and i have two dogs. My dogs don't mess with her and she dosn't mind them (which worries me lol) I just dont want to take a chance? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!:confused:

How old is she? She might be roaming looking for a place to lay eggs. Do you have a laying bin for her?

Conact Dales Bearded Dragons. Dales husband sells reptile supplies and is in NJ not far from the PA border.

Breeding bin

I do have a laying bin next to her tree with a vine going in and I keep the sand wet so she can tunnel. I put a few fake plants in there to add a little more privacy. She is about 8 or 9 months I believe, she has not laid eggs yet so I've been looking for the signs. I thought that might be why she has been wondering so much but she hasn't stoped eating. Do they always stop eating when about to lay eggs?

Back
Top Bottom