K kinyonga Chameleon Queen Feb 13, 2017 #2 I believe they are illegal in Alberta and likely all of Canada now.
Stinger Established Member Feb 13, 2017 #4 Joseph 1233 said: Looking for easy feeder colony for my chams. Click to expand... Yes same here ,I have the same problem here BC . Illegal in Canada . It's just plain weird for one .
Joseph 1233 said: Looking for easy feeder colony for my chams. Click to expand... Yes same here ,I have the same problem here BC . Illegal in Canada . It's just plain weird for one .
Joseph 1233 Member Feb 14, 2017 #5 Stinger said: Yes same here ,I have the same problem here BC . Illegal in Canada . It's just plain weird for one . Click to expand... Might get some dubia sent to me will let you know how it goes
Stinger said: Yes same here ,I have the same problem here BC . Illegal in Canada . It's just plain weird for one . Click to expand... Might get some dubia sent to me will let you know how it goes