Looking for reputable leaf tailed gecko breeder

Alexander1

Avid Member
im looking into acquiring a leaf tailed gecko but I'm having trouble finding someone with expirience with them that can help me figure out all the requirements, housing set up and care, if you know anyone please send me a link!

Hi Alexander,

As Jannb mentioned Luis with TR Herps is great. Depending on what you are looking for I have a captive born U. Fimbriatus (Giant Leaf Tail Geko) that we hatched that is about 6 months old going up for sale. Feel free to send me a msg. if you have any questions. Whatever you decide I would advise going with a Captive Born Uroplatus if its your first one.
im looking into acquiring a leaf tailed gecko but I'm having trouble finding someone with expirience with them that can help me figure out all the requirements, housing set up and care, if you know anyone please send me a link!

If you would like to learn about Uroplatus requirements on your drive to work you can listen to Luis Wiedemann from T.R Herp give a husbandry run down on this episode of the Chameleon Breeder Podcast. You can listen online to this link or else find it on iTunes or iHeart RADIO with your smartphone so you can listen to it while you drive.

Ep 35: Uroplatus Leaf-tailed Geckos with Luis Wiedemann

Ep-35-Profile-Image.jpg

If you would like to learn about Uroplatus requirements on your drive to work you can listen to Luis Wiedemann from T.R Herp give a husbandry run down on this episode of the Chameleon Breeder Podcast. You can listen online to this link or else find it on iTunes or iHeart RADIO with your smartphone so you can listen to it while you drive.

Ep 35: Uroplatus Leaf-tailed Geckos with Luis Wiedemann

Ep-35-Profile-Image.jpg
That's the reason I'm looking into getting one Mr strand, I blame you for my new obsession! Thanks everyone for your response and help. @jannb @Norcal55 @DeremensisBlue

Back
Top Bottom