Looking for recommendation on superworms.

Do super worms carry more of a risk of parasites than other bugs? I buy mine from petco. I think the brand is "vita-bugs" they are my chameleons favorite. She gets 4 every other day.

I have a little less than 1000 supers. My guy won't eat them so I would give them to you for $20 if you're interested.

Breed your own supers! May I also add that It's super easy to do, too. If you're breeding your own stock, they you know exactly the conditions the grew up in, what they feed on, how sterile the containers are, etc. It will not eliminate the possibility of a parasite transmission from your feeders, but will give you better control over your feeders. You'll also have more control on what they feed on before you get them. This will, hopefully, lead to healthier chameleons. I breed all of my feeders for the exception of crickets, and I haven't had any issues from feeder born parasites.

I have a little less than 1000 supers. My guy won't eat them so I would give them to you for $20 if you're interested.
Wow that's a lot of superworms! I'll take to DH and see what he thinks. I don't know where I would store 1000 superworms. Hahaha.

Thanks for the advice guys, I was concerned for a minute. I was thinking I was going to get my girl sick.

Wow that's a lot of superworms! I'll take to DH and see what he thinks. I don't know where I would store 1000 superworms. Hahaha.

Thanks for the advice guys, I was concerned for a minute. I was thinking I was going to get my girl sick.
Tons of eBay sellers for 18-22$ for 1000 free shipping on most

Back
Top Bottom