Looking for new supplements!

I’ve used Repashy LoD for a month on my young cham. No noted issues so far and sheds seem fine. I know the Kammers recommend the Calcium Plus like I believe the OP is currently using and they report no observable issues over multiple generations of chams. This is always an interesting topic to me. I think it’s possible, like humans, that genetics play a role in how different supplements are absorbed (or lack thereof). I agree that if you are experiencing issues that you can’t otherwise account for, a change in supplementation is warranted. Just monitor your cham closely as you make changes.

I’ve used Repashy LoD for a month on my young cham. No noted issues so far and sheds seem fine. I know the Kammers recommend the Calcium Plus like I believe the OP is currently using and they report no observable issues over multiple generations of chams. This is always an interesting topic to me. I think it’s possible, like humans, that genetics play a role in how different supplements are absorbed (or lack thereof). I agree that if you are experiencing issues that you can’t otherwise account for, a change in supplementation is warranted. Just monitor your cham closely as you make changes.

This might sound bad, but I really hope it is the repashy plus calcium that I am currently using to be the problem only because I don't have much options left to why the area around his eyes are so red and the next thing to test out is taking the foam wall (it came with the exo terra terrarium I have) down and that also includes the walls I made for him on the side with great foam and silicon which will be so much of a pain for me and my work would have been for nothing. ))): Really hoping to avoid this situation because I won't be able to redo the walls for another year or so.

This might sound bad, but I really hope it is the repashy plus calcium that I am currently using to be the problem only because I don't have much options left to why the area around his eyes are so red and the next thing to test out is taking the foam wall (it came with the exo terra terrarium I have) down and that also includes the walls I made for him on the side with great foam and silicon which will be so much of a pain for me and my work would have been for nothing. ))): Really hoping to avoid this situation because I won't be able to redo the walls for another year or so.
I wonder if you could coat the foam with something as an alternative to taking everything apart. There’s a lot of DIY members in the forum that might be able to assist you, but it might warrant a new thread to grab some attention to that specific issue.

I wonder if you could coat the foam with something as an alternative to taking everything apart. There’s a lot of DIY members in the forum that might be able to assist you, but it might warrant a new thread to grab some attention to that specific issue.

oooo that's an interesting idea. I'll definitely have to make a separate thread discussing that issue if switching supplements doesn't fix the problem.

Back
Top Bottom