Looking for Male Veiled Chameleon Weight according to age...

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Hi everyone. I have searched and searched for male Veiled Chameleon weight according to age but the threads I find are giving a 404 error. I found a few saying that an adult male should be about 220 grams. I am looking for specifics as they grow. I have purchased a gram scale and would love to be able to compare Beman's weight to a chart to see if he is on the right track each month.

I think this would be helpful for others as well. Does anyone happen to have this info?

Ohhhhh thank you soooo much I will look through and make a chart to go by. I really appreciate it :)

Ok so I pulled the weight info off of jannb's wonderful pics. This is what I got for anyone looking for this info. Hope it helps others as well. :)

Male Veiled Chameleon weight for age.
2 ½ months 15 grams
4 months 40 grams
5 months 74 grams
8 months 138 grams
9 months 148 grams
10 months 170 grams
11 months 180 grams
12 months 189 grams
13 months 193 grams
14 months 196 grams
16 months 206 grams
17 months 211 grams
19 months 216 grams
20 months 221 grams
21 months 224 grams
24 months 222 grams

Karma's approximately 5 months old, going by his developing colors and the general age of PetSmart juvies. He weighs in at a mere 15g! Those parasites really did a number on him... I really hope I can get him back on track. :(

Karma's approximately 5 months old, going by his developing colors and the general age of PetSmart juvies. He weighs in at a mere 15g! Those parasites really did a number on him... I really hope I can get him back on track. :(
If anyone can it will be you! He has a wonderful person to take care of him now :)

Back
Top Bottom