Looking for feedback on reputable breeder in Florida

cgore

I purchased my first Cham from FL Chams in Florida. The experience seemed great with nothing unexpected. Looking for a Panther (Sambava) this time, and FL Chams doesn't appear to have any.
Any thoughts?

Chameleonsonly is the same as Kammerflage Kreations. I believe they're out of Corona CA. They do have Sambavas, and will be ready by March. I wonder if any challenges with regard to stress on the cham coming from West Coast to Georgia. I live in Atlanta area?

Non at all. They ship securely packed in insulated boxes at night. The chameleon goes to sleep because the box is dark and wakes up when you open the lid to let it out. Zero stress.

Chameleonsonly is the same as Kammerflage Kreations. I believe they're out of Corona CA. They do have Sambavas, and will be ready by March. I wonder if any challenges with regard to stress on the cham coming from West Coast to Georgia. I live in Atlanta area?

They sleep all the way. I have received them for Cali several times over the years. The Kammer’s are excellent at packing and shipping, too.

Awesome! Good to know. I appreciate the feedback. I've seen nothing but favorable comments about Kammerflage.

Matt vanilla gorilla that frequents this site sells and ships healthy quality chams also eric at chams 101

I have recently had a cham shipped from California, to Atlanta. No issues. Came the very next day by 10am. I'm not even sure how FedEx makes any money.

We ordered a chameleon from flchams and it was shipped from Pennsylvania.....go figure. Asked why with no response.

I emailed flchams 2 different times with no response.

Yes- we ordered from them because we live close to where he says hes located in florida- I actually asked to pick up the chameleon in person and he said no, know I now why. Completely unresponsive though once the order was shipped. I would like to know exactly how old our new pet is.

Back
Top Bottom