Looking for Dubia Local

PrettyInInk87

Looking for buy some feeders, Dubia or a mix of worms and Dubia. Prefer local so I can pick up personally. If you are overwhelmed with your colony and simply want to downsize, i'll take them off of your hands for free or small fee. ;)

I ran out of feeders yesterday and really need to get my hands on some. Can't use our card right now and am not able to order online... I have 20 dollars!:)

Looking for buy some feeders, Dubia or a mix of worms and Dubia. Prefer local so I can pick up personally. If you are overwhelmed with your colony and simply want to downsize, i'll take them off of your hands for free or small fee. ;)

OK,OK,OK I can get you a few pairs if you want (dubias) but you'll may have to wait! Tomorrow I am delivering Forum member "tadesz" his new baby Oustalet!! P.M. me next week and we will try to work something out....

I have 3! I'm just waiting for the local pet shop to get some more in! i had a small colony but I fed so many off and they never reproduced. Than when i get some more, than i will start the colony back up.

Back
Top Bottom