Looking for Dubia Feeders

broderp

Avid Member
Anyone here have a reliable, clean source for Dubia's?

I need to find an alternate source as my primary (Josh's frogs) does not appear to have anything larger than 1/4" for sale these days. I'm wanting Sherman to step up to 1/2" size Dubia's but have not seen them available on the Josh's Frog web site for several months now.

Thanks.

Can I mention myself without being considered plugging? I sell my colony regularly. Sometimes I got off the market to let my colony rest and come back but it's usually no more than a month or two. My ad is in the Classifieds section if you want to check it out. I can also recommend other places I trust, as far as big breeders.

AS indicated above, try the classifieds here. You might also try your local Craig's list for folks near by that have extras.

Lmao XD just because the other one read a bit too creeper? XDDD lmao omg I need to send you the pictures of the moths they are so pretty. They have more developed wings I think then regular silkworm moths, but still can't fly.

Thanks to all for the responses. I did see your post Andee, but a few things set me back and I did not have sufficient privileges to post on that thread for some reason.

Your post said (in part):

50 Mixed Dubia nymphs (I can also focus on certain size ranges you want) - $10.00
100 mixed Dubia nymphs- $14.00
Shipping- It costs around $8.00-13.00 averagely, I send 3 day USPS Priority.
I have a 48 hour arrival guarantee, if more than 5 of your insects are dead I can send replacements if you want.

My concern is the shipping time and shipping guarantee. If I read this correctly, you give a two days guarantee, but ship with 3 day USPS. So in a sense, I will never get any guarantee due to being 24 hours outside of your guarantee window.

I'd like to get 100-200 1/2" size (or close to it) as my Sherman appears to love Dubia's much more than crickets these days. I can't keep them long enough he eats them so fast. I want bigger sizes to perhaps fill him up and last a bit longer.

Lol sweetie that is when they arrive. You get 48 hours for them to be ok once they arrive.

In order to respond to ads you have to either pm the person or of course email me. ^^

Lol sweetie that is when they arrive. You get 48 hours for them to be ok once they arrive.

In order to respond to ads you have to either pm the person or of course email me. ^^

Well that sure makes a difference doesn't it! PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom