Looking for chameleon

cameo10

I am really wanting a chameleon from Tree Candy, but she is very hard to get a response from. I’m about to give up on it, so what are some other chameleon breeders that can compare to Tree Candy’s colors ?

A few things...
  • Unresponsiveness is not a good sign for a business—even a small one. If they're unresponsive now, you have to ask yourself how will they be after the sale when you may need them the most.
  • Breeders will always post the pics of the best colors & animals they've ever produced. There's nothing wrong with that, but it may not be typical of everything they produce.
  • Chameleons get their colors from their genetics, and genetics are always a roll of the dice. You do the best you can with probabilities, but in the end...
1618681055809.png

Smaller breeders may not always have babies/juveniles available; you may have to wait for a clutch to hatch and then mature to a safe age to sell & ship—which in the case of panther chameleons could be a few months.

I can recommend FramsChams without reservation (but I don't know if they have anything currently available). There are also breeders who are sponsors of this site, and some smaller ones that don't advertise much. If you scroll down the list of forums here, you'll find a classified section that includes a forum for Chameleons For Sale.

Whoever you choose, I encourage you to vet them carefully.

I waited 6 months to get mine, and it was well worth the wait. It also gave me time to research further, ask my questions ahead of time, and get my enclosure up & running smoothly before the little fellow arrived. ;)

I am really wanting a chameleon from Tree Candy, but she is very hard to get a response from. I’m about to give up on it, so what are some other chameleon breeders that can compare to Tree Candy’s colors ?
what type of chameleon are you looking for? Which locale if its panther.

A few things...
  • Unresponsiveness is not a good sign for a business—even a small one. If they're unresponsive now, you have to ask yourself how will they be after the sale when you may need them the most.
  • Breeders will always post the pics of the best colors & animals they've ever produced. There's nothing wrong with that, but it may not be typical of everything they produce.
  • Chameleons get their colors from their genetics, and genetics are always a roll of the dice. You do the best you can with probabilities, but in the end...
View attachment 298857

Smaller breeders may not always have babies/juveniles available; you may have to wait for a clutch to hatch and then mature to a safe age to sell & ship—which in the case of panther chameleons could be a few months.

I can recommend FramsChams without reservation (but I don't know if they have anything currently available). There are also breeders who are sponsors of this site, and some smaller ones that don't advertise much. If you scroll down the list of forums here, you'll find a classified section that includes a forum for Chameleons For Sale.

Whoever you choose, I encourage you to vet them carefully.

I waited 6 months to get mine, and it was well worth the wait. It also gave me time to research further, ask my questions ahead of time, and get my enclosure up & running smoothly before the little fellow arrived. ;)
Thank you. I just bought 3 from Framschams , which will be ready to ship in may.

Back
Top Bottom