US Looking for Arcadia Books

Madmango

Established Member
If anyone has any of the following titles that they would like to sell let me know.

Arcadia Guide to Reptile & Amphibian Nutriton

Bio-Activity and the Theory of Wild Re-Creation

also interested in any good book recommendations.

thanks

@Beman thanks for responding 🙂
I have had all the book in my cart at LYR for over a week. I was hoping to find some used ones and save a little $$. I’m about to just take the plunge a get them🙂

Just a link some people might like to look at...

Thanks for bringing the books you want to my attention...I now have more books on my list of wants! (Maybe I shouldn't thank you for that...more money out of my pocket!). :)

@kinyonga i recently purchased a book that you recommended in an older post. 👍🏻

Masters of Disguise: A Natural History of Chameleons
I snagged it at a great price

any other recommendations?

I have a few one my list that are crazy expensive 😞

Thanks for the list I will check them out. It was Masters of Disguise: A Natural History of Chameleons

I have not made it all the way to the end yet. But am enjoying the book so far

@Beman thanks for responding 🙂
I have had all the book in my cart at LYR for over a week. I was hoping to find some used ones and save a little $$. I’m about to just take the plunge a get them🙂
Well if I had seen this two days ago... I have a few but we won’t be unpacked for 2 weeks. Not moving until the 30th. Also I don’t remember which ones I have left now lol. I had them all but I gifted the bioactive one.

Message me if you decide to wait.

But that is the only place I could find that carries them and they are pricey.

@Beman i will definitely wait and contact you in mid May.I found them on Amazon as ebooks for $10 each but I don’t like reading ebooks. Thanks Beman

@Beman i will definitely wait and contact you in mid May.I found them on Amazon as ebooks for $10 each but I don’t like reading ebooks. Thanks Beman
ok I am 90% sure I have this The Arcadia Guide to MBD and its Elimination in Captivity and Fire... But send me a message on May 4th lol I should hopefully have my stuff by then and be unpacked. I have read them a few times and would not mind sending them on to you.

ok I am 90% sure I have this The Arcadia Guide to MBD and its Elimination in Captivity and Fire... But send me a message on May 4th lol I should hopefully have my stuff by then and be unpacked. I have read them a few times and would not mind sending them on to you.
Perfect that’s so much talk to you soon

Back
Top Bottom