Looking for an xxxl enclosure

kevinviger

I have been looking at all the screen enclosures that the sponsers are selling. I found the largest on available in the type I am looking for is 48”H x 23¾”W x 23”D. It is by diycages.com. $95 shipped is a great deal. Are there any larger available that anyone knows of. I like the way this model has a seperate swing out door to remove the bottom for cleaning. Let me know.

I have been looking at all the screen enclosures that the sponsers are selling. I found the largest on available in the type I am looking for is 48”H x 23¾”W x 23”D. It is by diycages.com. $95 shipped is a great deal. Are there any larger available that anyone knows of. I like the way this model has a seperate swing out door to remove the bottom for cleaning. Let me know.

I have seen somewhere, someone bought 2 of the large cages, took one side of screen off on both cages, then put them together so it was a 48x24x48. It looked good to me! :)

That is a pretty good idea but how do you fasten the 2 together and if I need to move the cage it might be a little flimsy.. Good idea though. :)

I"m sure you can use a zip tie sort of thing or find some sort of glue to glue them together. I'm not artsy so wouldn't know but the cage looked very nice. :)

you should just build one...:D:D...i had a friend build me 2 out of wood...you can make them as big as you want...:D:D...i have 2 26x26x45s in my room...but i am thinking of having my friend build me a bigger one...:cool:...

Back
Top Bottom