Looking for a Safe Substrate

mercury

hello! im planning to make mercury's enclosure bio active. I am looking for some fine organic top soil; that way I can introduce live plants, isopods, and a nice place for her to burrow and lay eggs when she matures. Im having trouble knowing which soils are safe for chameleons. Are all organic topsoils safe as long as they fine enough? Is there something more specific i should be looking for? And are there any alternatives that will work well in terms of burrowing and growing plants.

hello! im planning to make mercury's enclosure bio active. I am looking for some fine organic top soil; that way I can introduce live plants, isopods, and a nice place for her to burrow and lay eggs when she matures. Im having trouble knowing which soils are safe for chameleons. Are all organic topsoils safe as long as they fine enough? Is there something more specific i should be looking for? And are there any alternatives that will work well in terms of burrowing and growing plants.
Welcome @mercury how exciting for you :) . Chat with @jamest0o0 he is so very knowledgeable with bio condos . Pick his brain as much as you can . Best of luck and post pics please .

Back
Top Bottom