Looking For A New Home

MexicanMate37

I live in Austin, Texas and have a year old female veiled and I dont have the time anymore to keep her. I'm just asking for a re homing fee, maybe $30, and if you would like to buy the enclosure which will include the lighting, then you could as well. If your interested in purchasing anything then let me know so that I could give more information.

I live in Austin, Texas and have a year old female veiled and I dont have the time anymore to keep her. I'm just asking for a re homing fee, maybe $30, and if you would like to buy the enclosure which will include the lighting, then you could as well. If your interested in purchasing anything then let me know so that I could give more information.
There is a forum section for listing ur special needs.you can try list over there.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/forums/chameleons-for-sale.47/

I live in Round Rock and would be interested in your female....my number is 214-417-9810

Back
Top Bottom