Looking for a new baby....

nickypav

My chameleon Pancake died 2 days ago kinda out of no where, his energy dropped real quick and he died on the way to the vet :(. My other chameleon is over 6 years old so I was pretty bummed to lose one at 2. Anyways, Looking for a new baby probably with in a month, hate seeing an empty cage. If anyone has any let me know!

No help with finding a baby Cham (but I'd recommend Canvas Chameleons ;)), but if you don't know why your Cham died, you best be ditching all old sticks (or really cleaning the crap out of them) as well as disinfecting EVERYTHING in that cage, including the cage if reusing it.

My chameleon Pancake died 2 days ago kinda out of no where, his energy dropped real quick and he died on the way to the vet :(. My other chameleon is over 6 years old so I was pretty bummed to lose one at 2. Anyways, Looking for a new baby probably with in a month, hate seeing an empty cage. If anyone has any let me know!
Try @Matt Vanilla Gorilla since mine are all sold out.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I have baby quads and graciliors for sale. They need a lot of humidity and low temps (mid 70s at top of cage, so no basking bulbs). They really need an automatic mister or a foggerl. Other than that they are pretty easy to care for and very hardy.

I agree to all the people who are responding with chameleons for sale or recommendations. All great breeders and sell amazing chameleons. But make sure you really clean your cage and I would trash anything that can't be cleaned easily.

I agree to all the people who are responding with chameleons for sale or recommendations. All great breeders and sell amazing chameleons. But make sure you really clean your cage and I would trash anything that can't be cleaned easily.
That's what I said! ;) But its worth repeating before it gets lost in all the conversation regarding getting a new Cham. (y)

Back
Top Bottom