Looking for a misting system...

There's been quite a few threads here looking for the herpmist guy also. I seen him in pomona at the show but nothing since. I wish I could afford a misting system my hands are already getting carpal tunnel from misting my 2 chams 4-6 times a day :(

Marty is the man.....I got my system set up in 6 cages and set up was a snap. The mounting plates (optional) came predrilled with 4 extra holes to screw them into your cage (wood or aluminum frame). No need to worry about glueing these on.
I highly suggest getting a misting system, especially if you have more than 2 cages.....what a time saver. And the mist is so much finer than either of the two hand pumps I had.

Marty is the man.....I got my system set up in 6 cages and set up was a snap. The mounting plates (optional) came predrilled with 4 extra holes to screw them into your cage (wood or aluminum frame). No need to worry about glueing these on.
I highly suggest getting a misting system, especially if you have more than 2 cages.....what a time saver. And the mist is so much finer than either of the two hand pumps I had.

Stop I'm Jealous! :(

I was planning on setting up 3 cages but I decided to stick with a pair cages and only 2 chams for various reasons, but i have that extra nozzle just in case ;)

I'm already thinking of how I can expand! .....

London fog?

Check out this Mistking System in action!

Misters012.jpg

More pics to come in another thread..... but needed to give a sneak peak :eek:

Kevin, you brat!!! I'm not ready yet!!! Still getting photos together. :D

But quickly on the shelves, the racks are by Omega. They have a dark blue epoxy coating which is supposed to make them rust proof and this is backed with some kind of warranty. They are intended for wet applications.

I assure you they are NOT rust proof! I've had my shelving for about 3 years. Some are so badly rusted that I need to have them replaced. What I do like about the shelves though is that they are much stronger than the flimsy wire shelving you see in the typical hardware stores and office supplies. The Omega shelving is a much better design.

By the way, ALL of them rust unless they are stainless steel.

Hey Marty, what up with the Canadian mail system. 12 buisness days to get a mister:p My dad has family in Chatam, Ontario. We always joke with them that we have to send their xmas gifts in Nov. to get there on time. Can't wait to get my hands on that mister, it's been in the 80's all week here in San Diego, and I'm so over the spray bottle.

Hey Marty, what up with the Canadian mail system. 12 buisness days to get a mister:p My dad has family in Chatam, Ontario. We always joke with them that we have to send their xmas gifts in Nov. to get there on time. Can't wait to get my hands on that mister, it's been in the 80's all week here in San Diego, and I'm so over the spray bottle.

It will be overnight to Chatham, same day if I feel like driving 45min :) Cheepest way is ground (aka Expedited), XpressPost is a bit more money and it's about 5-6 days (worst case). I should really set myself up with a UPS account, but it's PITA with paperwork. Canada Post is very convenient, no customs forms, etc and USPS picks it up on the US side so the same tracking number works and no problems for you guys, just takes a bit. If you're really need it fast, you can get it from http://www.joshsfrogs.com/catalog/category_info/90/misting in a day or two. Josh runs a tight operation though so no room for friebies and extras. My systems will soon be available in many more places in the US. I need to finalize several things and hopefully I'll have a distributor in few places in the US. It's worth the extra few days of waiting :)

It will be overnight to Chatham, same day if I feel like driving 45min :) Cheepest way is ground (aka Expedited), XpressPost is a bit more money and it's about 5-6 days (worst case). I should really set myself up with a UPS account, but it's PITA with paperwork. Canada Post is very convenient, no customs forms, etc and USPS picks it up on the US side so the same tracking number works and no problems for you guys, just takes a bit. If you're really need it fast, you can get it from http://www.joshsfrogs.com/catalog/category_info/90/misting in a day or two. Josh runs a tight operation though so no room for friebies and extras. My systems will soon be available in many more places in the US. I need to finalize several things and hopefully I'll have a distributor in few places in the US. It's worth the extra few days of waiting :)

I'm just pullin your chain;) No worries, I ordered last week. Very excited to get system.

Back
Top Bottom