looking for a good pygmy breeder

richpass6

hey i am looking for a reputable dealer to purchase two CB bearded pygmy's i have been looking but can not seem to find anyone

Helloooo anyone?! I'm looking for a cb pygmy dealer but can not find any. Does anyone know somone or a dealer that is selling 2 female pygmys and a male

The c/b part will be difficult. You may be able to pick up w/c from FL chams or LLL Reptile but I am unaware of anyone who sell c/b. Sorry

I'm in the same boat as well, looking for CB. I am communicating via email with one of the owner of Tiki Tiki Tiki Reptiles since they raise CB and from what I was told via email the estimated wait time for availability is about 3 months from now, I recently sent a request to FL Chams regarding same question I asked Tiki Tiki Reptiles, so I let you know once I know, but its probably best if you communicate with them yourself. Anyway I hope this is helpful and if you find any other sources of CB please let me know :)

I saw that Fl Chams had some but I don't know if they were CB. I had wanted a couple of females but as I was ordering I noticed that S&H was per animal. Does any one know if they can ship multiples in one package?

I saw that Fl Chams had some but I don't know if they were CB. I had wanted a couple of females but as I was ordering I noticed that S&H was per animal. Does any one know if they can ship multiples in one package?

It actually says that shipping is one flat rate regardless of quantity ordered

Big Apple Herp Supplies has theirs listed as Captive Breed at $30 each shipping at $40 (covers multiple animals)

I would ask mike at Flchams. He told me that he usually has a lot of baby Pygmies hatching because of all the WCs he gets in (and I'm sure he breeds them.) I'd send you some, but my eggs just went bad. :(

FLchams has c/b some times.. you might have to email him... nice guy just got 1.2 bearded pygmys from him today. They are WC but they have eaten drank water and explorin their new home.

Big Apple Herp Supplies has theirs listed as Captive Breed at $30 each shipping at $40 (covers multiple animals)

Just wondering about the shipping because when I put 4 in my shopping cart and went to calculate the shipping cost in came out 160, so is really just 40 bucks?

Second question is directed to anyone "have you ordered any reptiles from this company and if so how is the quality of their reptiles and are you able to pick the sex of the reptiles and the quantity of each sex?"

Back
Top Bottom