Looking a lot better!!

Hopefully these make sense and help.

This is the front, obviously :p the monsoon is on the left and the two black tubes extend behind the enclosure.
20170423_185721.jpg

top view

20170423_185759.jpg

the tubes come in from the back (pic of that below) and zip tie near the top, the nozzles swing multi-directional so I can point the spray where it needs to be

20170423_185820.jpg

other side

20170423_185837.jpg

These 2 pics show the tube entering from the back of the enclosure through the metal frame - drilled a hole - for both sides. Not sure this is what info you wanted or needed, but hopefully it helps a little?
20170423_190017.jpg
20170423_185919.jpg

Here's the newest pic with the mister set up
Well, that is a proper jungle! Nice job :) I'm not super familiar with Jackson's, but I'm assuming you know what the humidity needs are? It looks amazing - with my veiled, it's important to make sure things dry out in between mistings and I don't run the fogger all the time - just when I need to raise the humidity. What kind of mister did you get?

It's a exo Terra monsoon.. it works great and works well with the fogger. He sure loves to sit under the fogger and relax. It's the same as yours but smaller. Even though I just got this setup I want a larger one.lol

Awesome looks like she loves it.. clearly not getting out of the way.lol. I like your other videos too. I was checking them out. How old is she??

Back
Top Bottom