look who opened their itty bitty eyes

OMG!....that is the most adorable little guy I think I have ever seen, so glad he is doing good....it's going to be hard to let that one go, isn't it?
Really, I just don't see how you do it,all these helpless little babies of all kinds and you bring them back to life and then have to let them go, I couldn't do it, I would have everyone of them living with me forever and if one were to die I just don't think I could do it anymore.....people like you are just special!

OMG!....that is the most adorable little guy I think I have ever seen, so glad he is doing good....it's going to be hard to let that one go, isn't it?
Really, I just don't see how you do it,all these helpless little babies of all kinds and you bring them back to life and then have to let them go, I couldn't do it, I would have everyone of them living with me forever and if one were to die I just don't think I could do it anymore.....people like you are just special!

yes, it is going to be hard to let him go :( I do want to keep them all , but I can not- it is hard to let them go, but it is also very rewarding to see them go to good homes - but this little guy is the most bitter /sweet one I have ever done- I do not like breeders - and he came from a breeder- and has to go back to her- he is a "show dog" - I was so upset about having to take him in to get his claws off, I asked how much he was, because I thought maybe I could buy him, and I would not have to take him to get that done if I got him- well, " for all I have done for him, she will "take a loss" and sell him to me for $500 " :eek: it just makes me so mad - so , giving him back to her just so she can sell him- that is what kills me :mad: but, I will never turn down any little thing that needs help - dont get me wrong- I know she has top of the line dogs- his mom that died, she paid like 3K for her , so she dose not breed like a puppy mill - but it is had to understand why anyone would want to breed any dog or cat, when there are so many that need homes - and yes, it is very hard when they die - I cry for every one of them, but most of them that come to me are very sick, and pretty much left for dead to start with - he was pretty sick when he got here- and I still do not like the sound of his lungs - watching him very close - and the vet called me tonight , Quinn is not doing well at all, so she may send him here too- I get up at 4:45 now to get done all I have to do before going to work- he will really fill my plate up - lol

Back
Top Bottom