Look! No Hands!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Lily is such a character! She's a joy to own, I don't think she knows how to be nasty! :D This photo of her made me laugh, so I though I'd share it with everyone here!!
Looks like she's saying "Look, Mum - No hands!" :D

LookNoHands.jpg

Lily is such a character! She's a joy to own, I don't think she knows how to be nasty! :D This photo of her made me laugh, so I though I'd share it with everyone here!!
Looks like she's saying "Look, Mum - No hands!" :D

LookNoHands.jpg

LOL I have one of my cham just like that! (well it's one handed)

6632d1224210031-does-she-have-eggs-1.jpg

I like your avatar too. Your little lady looks like she is a real ham. I wish my veiled was that sweet. He thinks that I am the enemy and is always sure to let me know.

Thanks for all your kind comments! Lily is certainly 'one of a kind'! :D I love her to bits! She is so good natured - I read on here that a 'pissy' veiled is a healthy veiled. Maybe I should try telling her that! Lily doesn't 'do' pissy, it's just not like her!

I'll post another Lily pic later - I just love taking her photo because unlike Bubble (my sugar glider), Lily actually sits still! :D

haha she is cute. Veileds are great chams!

Sorry.. wanted to share a cham LOL of Fred.... he sat like this for a while observing the room after wandering off the scale and up my computer wires.

IMG_8391lol1.jpg

Aww! He's a lovely looking chappie!! Does he do emails and surf the web too?! :D Veiled's are great, but I've only got Lily so have nothing to compare her with! I think all chameleons are awesome (especially mine!!)

Aww! He's a lovely looking chappie!! Does he do emails and surf the web too?! :D Veiled's are great, but I've only got Lily so have nothing to compare her with! I think all chameleons are awesome (especially mine!!)

He has typed a few emails before.... but its hard to decipher...:p

haha 'chappie' I want to visit the UK, i love the UK accent and slang :D

Back
Top Bottom