Look at this Hoe!!!

Just in from Uganda by way of Belgium:D I cannot believe these colors straight out of the container!:eek:

12942325784_1fb0683843_c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

You already have my address. Just let me know when to expect them.

Freakin awesome hoe right there!

Beautiful! I love the way she's already got her foot in the container hole, ready to get out...

This is a male:) all of the females are a minty green.

Absolutely stunning! I regret not reserving a pair.

You and I both!

Wow! Just a beauty! Are you planning on breeding her?

Its a male, but I did put him in a cage alone with my 2 females Ive had for about a year now;)

You already have my address. Just let me know when to expect them.

Freakin awesome hoe right there!

Ha!

This male came from a friend( Erwin Thilburg)
We had one pair in short to send and he was so kind to give us his pair to help us out.
This was so kind i never forget this and i still own him a great pair back.
Thanks again buddy !!;)

great animal!
This my favorite trioceros...i bred us some years ago and i m looking for some testimony from breeder in their care:)

Wow Paul he is beautiful! I cannot believe they make it alive all the way here to the U.S. What a journey! I hope he acclimates well for you!

God bless Erwin Thilburg.

Jason

This male came from a friend( Erwin Thilburg)
We had one pair in short to send and he was so kind to give us his pair to help us out.
This was so kind i never forget this and i still own him a great pair back.
Thanks again buddy !!;)

Here we call him the FOOL..... Story is going to follow...
Go to miss this boy for ever..... Feel riped of from somebody i tought i could trust.....

? what do you mean? and THIS locale, especially the males I brought in were the "pretty hoes", I have never seen hoehnelli with BRIGHT YELLOW heads before. I wish I knew how most were doing...any updates?

I had a pair of CB from the Kammers 13-14 years ago, the male was a uniform banana yellow and the female was a pink, it's a lovely little chameleon hope you get some babies eventually!

Man Hoe.

I'm jealous of your hoes.:cool: Very good looking animal straight from the box. I guess if everybody thinks this hoe is a girl. Then I think a fitting name would be Duece Bigalow! The original Man Hoe.

Back
Top Bottom