Lola

skeleptica

I got some new pictures of Lola... Enjoy!

Lola.jpg

0330070731.jpg

th_Lola.jpg

0313072208.jpg

I love the one of her face dead on. Too cute. Looks like Fractal in the others, kinda dark. You didn't use the flash did you? Fractal hates that, so I don't use it on him at all anymore. I wait till he's in the light. Actually, I try not to even leave my eye prints on him so much. He does better when I give him privacy. I think he wants a date with Lola. Ha!

I love the one of her face dead on. Too cute. Looks like Fractal in the others, kinda dark. You didn't use the flash did you? Fractal hates that, so I don't use it on him at all anymore. I wait till he's in the light. Actually, I try not to even leave my eye prints on him so much. He does better when I give him privacy. I think he wants a date with Lola. Ha!

I actually didn't even use a normal camera, these were taken with my boyfriends phone... the first picture is my favorite one too... hehe tell Fractal that she's single ;)

If that plant was real it would be worth a pretty penny:D

Theres a big mix of fake and real plants in her cage, the one that she's standing on is real... it's one of those schefflera plants, she seems to like it alot, I am in the process of growing her a hibiscus plant also which I think she will like even more. I have a bit of a green thumb so I just grow her plants myself, that way I know that there is no harmful pesticides or anything that can hurt her :)

hehe tell Fractal that she's single

I DID! He's trying to bust out his cage! lol He wants her in a bad way. LOL

I stand correct exo-terra does list the plant as Abuliton, which I guess makes it a member of the Mallow family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom