LOL pic, my boy love his feeding cup

bluemooon

I am so sorry I couldn't get better picture. He was standing there holding it with both hands, but I wasn't fast enough to capture it.

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 223
Hope u don't take this the wrong way but his eyes look really sunken in. Maybe its the angle or somethng but That's a sign of dehydration.

Thank you, I don't take it wrong :)
this eye was in really bad condition for months, now it's in recovery. It was some bad sheed at age of 3 months and skin is not recovered completely jet. That is the reason it look sunken a bit.

I am so sorry I couldn't get better picture. He was standing there holding it with both hands, but I wasn't fast enough to capture it.

Question about the cup. Have you ever seen him shoot at feeders from outside the cup and hit his tongue on the outside? I read I think in the screameleons web site not to use a clear cup because it could injur their tongue. It might work for you which is awesome. Just thought you might have noticed it once or twice. :D

By the way that is too cool!!!

Question about the cup. Have you ever seen him shoot at feeders from outside the cup and hit his tongue on the outside? I read I think in the screameleons web site not to use a clear cup because it could injur their tongue. It might work for you which is awesome. Just thought you might have noticed it once or twice. :D

By the way that is too cool!!!

Actually, I spoiled him a little because long time we had that eye problem . He drink water from a little spoon like a baby, and feeder is not inside the cage all the time. I feed him holding the cup to see how much he eat (usually he grab the cup with hands and put head inside :D ) , and leave only 3-4 crickets inside the cage for free hunt. He never tried to catch them from outside. Bugs are gone in 10 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom