LOL know it all Landlord

CrazyChamLady13

So.. I have an unfinished outdoor enclosure and my landlord see it. They asked me what was going in there and after thinking about it I finally told them. Its a chameleon! Not an iguana!

They told me that I was wrong about the size needed for a veiled chameleon! The enclosure is at recommended measurements of 24x24x48. They told me that I was too tall! I shock my head and was like ok whatever!!!

Kinda afraid to put Waldo outside now :eek:

That's the recommended size. For outdoor some free range so enclosure can be much bigger. I have an outdoor viv the same size as yours. I defiantly wouldn't go smaller.

Tell your landlady that 24x24x48 is the smallest cage recommended. Larger is better for the Cham and will make it happier. I had a quad who had a 14x16 foot bedroom for a cage and he was happy there.

So.. I have an unfinished outdoor enclosure and my landlord see it. They asked me what was going in there and after thinking about it I finally told them. Its a chameleon! Not an iguana!

They told me that I was wrong about the size needed for a veiled chameleon! The enclosure is at recommended measurements of 24x24x48. They told me that I was too tall! I shock my head and was like ok whatever!!!

Kinda afraid to put Waldo outside now :eek:

Yemen is 203,850 square miles. A little larger than the recommended 24"x24"x48".

Yemen is 203,850 square miles. A little larger than the recommended 24"x24"x48".

But, out of that 203,850 square miles MOST of it isn't suitable for a chameleon...it's arid non-forested desert. Veileds occur mainly in the coastal river valleys where coastal mist and fog occurs, not the interior.

But, out of that 203,850 square miles MOST of it isn't suitable for a chameleon...it's arid non-forested desert. Veileds occur mainly in the coastal river valleys where coastal mist and fog occurs, not the interior.

My bad. 40,000 square miles, lol. I'm sure they're cramped.

Back
Top Bottom