Lokis yellows !

His yellows are so bright !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 213
Thanks !

His resting colors are green and blue with red on his tail and spines. I have yet to see him really fire up because he's so docile. The closest I've seen him mad was this morning when I accidentally spooked him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 154
I just got my first panther in August from epic :) it has been fun seeing his colors come through so quickly my boy roman is a little over 5 months now! And growing like a weed!

This is my first panther so I'm am still constantly amazed by being able to watch the week to week color change :)

If memory serves I believe she mentioned in another thread that he is from epic chameleons sires being franklin jr and 14k...

If memory serves I believe she mentioned in another thread that he is from epic chameleons sires being franklin jr and 14k...

Great memory!
Curt has made some great decisions pairing wise with frankin!
Yes he is a full blood bb ambi. He looks a lot like Franklin with his rest colors but is showing many of 14ks gold after the last shed. I lucked out because I paid $180. It always seems to be the late bloomers who turn out the best :)
Just to think he has about 10 more months before he's fully colored, he's a big kid too.

:) it works sometimes lol my memory that is!
My roman has the same sires picked him up at the last show for 125$ :) I only wish his colors resembled loki's ;) he is still amazing though!

Not the best pictures but here he is :) just over 5 months old usually stays green most all the time latley....
null_zps32b25737.jpg

null_zpsda8f5ccc.jpg

Sorry for the phone pictures there the most recent ones I've taken...

Loki had next to no red at first and it start started to show up 2 sheds ago. I bet your guy will have tons of red and look a lot like 14k

Haha thanks! Only time will tell I suppose! I will love him how ever he turns out :) but I wouldn't argue some 14k colors!! ;)

I was wondering what happened to that one.You just never know what kind of deal you can get at a show.Looks like you and Olivia are doing an exlent job raising these two.

What's the locale? Those colors are amazing!

:) it works sometimes lol my memory that is!
My roman has the same sires picked him up at the last show for 125$ :) I only wish his colors resembled loki's ;) he is still amazing though!

Back
Top Bottom